- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
Welcome to Great Northwest Wine
Greetings, and welcome to Great Northwest Wine, a website dedicated to providing news and information about the wines of Washington, Oregon, British Columbia and Idaho.
Great Northwest Wine is owned and operated by Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue, two veteran wine journalists who live in the heart of Washington wine country.
On Great Northwest Wine, we will write daily about wine. This will include news, features, updates, photos and videos. We will also post reviews of the latest Northwest wines, tasted blind by our panel of wine experts.
Thank you for spending time with us today. We welcome your comments and feedback.