- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Welcome to Great Northwest Wine
Greetings, and welcome to Great Northwest Wine, a website dedicated to providing news and information about the wines of Washington, Oregon, British Columbia and Idaho.
Great Northwest Wine is owned and operated by Eric Degerman and Andy Perdue, two veteran wine journalists who live in the heart of Washington wine country.
On Great Northwest Wine, we will write daily about wine. This will include news, features, updates, photos and videos. We will also post reviews of the latest Northwest wines, tasted blind by our panel of wine experts.
Thank you for spending time with us today. We welcome your comments and feedback.