- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
Ryan Patrick hires national brand manager
Ryan Patrick Vineyards, based on Washington’s Wahluke Slope, has hired a new national brand manager.
Clay Kriss joins Ryan Patrick after spending 18 years at Beringer Wine Estates and 30 years working in the wine industry. Kriss started working in wine in the 1980s in Napa and Sonoma counties and most recently was Northwest region manager for an importer in Seattle.
Ryan Patrick Vineyards was started by the Flanagan family in East Wenatchee. Last year, the Wahluke Wine Co., owned by the Milbrandts, purchased the winery.