- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
Walla Walla wine road shows in 2013
The Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance released more information today regarding its 2013 public tastings in Portland and Seattle.
The Portland event ($60 + service fee) is scheduled for Monday, Feb. 25 at Pure Space in the Pearl District, and proceeds will benefit the charities of the Classic Wine Auction. The Seattle show ($50 + service fee) is Monday, March 11 in Marion Oliver McCaw Hall at Seattle Center.
This will be the ninth year for the Portland pouring, and the seventh year in Seattle, according to Shontina Gianotti-Coers, director of marketing for the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance.
An A-Z list of more than 50 wineries will be represented in each city. Public tasting for both events is scheduled for 5:30-8:30 p.m., with the trade portion of each running noon-3 p.m.
Ticket purchase and trade registration begins at Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance.
Walla Walla wineries will be making multiple trips to Seattle during March, which is Washington State Wine Month, with Taste Washington on March 23-24 at CenturyLink Field Event Center.