- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Walla Walla wine road shows in 2013
The Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance released more information today regarding its 2013 public tastings in Portland and Seattle.
The Portland event ($60 + service fee) is scheduled for Monday, Feb. 25 at Pure Space in the Pearl District, and proceeds will benefit the charities of the Classic Wine Auction. The Seattle show ($50 + service fee) is Monday, March 11 in Marion Oliver McCaw Hall at Seattle Center.
This will be the ninth year for the Portland pouring, and the seventh year in Seattle, according to Shontina Gianotti-Coers, director of marketing for the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance.
An A-Z list of more than 50 wineries will be represented in each city. Public tasting for both events is scheduled for 5:30-8:30 p.m., with the trade portion of each running noon-3 p.m.
Ticket purchase and trade registration begins at Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance.
Walla Walla wineries will be making multiple trips to Seattle during March, which is Washington State Wine Month, with Taste Washington on March 23-24 at CenturyLink Field Event Center.