- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Denison Cellars 2010 Kiff Vineyard Pinot Noir, Yamhill-Carlton, $38
Winemaker Tim Wilson has crafted a delicious Pinot Noir from a challenging vintage that not only was cool but also shortened by voracious bird damage. He blended Pinot Noir clones 667, 777 and Pommard from this vineyard in Yamhill-Carlton to produce a delicious wine. It opens with aromas of pomegranate, fresh plum and lingonberry, followed by juicy flavors of spice, cranberry, raspberry and cherry. Bright acidity and modest tannins lift up the fruit then get out of its way. Enjoy with sautéed mushrooms and lean cuts of beef.