- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
‘You Will Be My Son’ pits winemaking father against son
The French language film You Will Be My Son comes out this Friday. It stars Niels Aretrup as Paul de Marseul, an exacting winemaker who does not see the same passion in his son, Martin, portrayed by Loran Deutsch, even though Martin is a trained winemaker.
The plot thickens when Philippe, the son of his cancer-riddled estate manager, comes home to take care of his dying father, and de Marseul sees the passion and talent he wishes his own son had.
Will the father turn his back on his son and instead give his estate to Philippe?
The film is from Cohen Media Group.
[youtube id=”KgpWZ_matHg” width=”620″ height=”360″]