- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
Northwest Riesling renaissance
While Chateau Ste. Michelle is the undisputed king of Riesling – the Woodinville, Wash., winery produces more Riesling than any other winery in the world – many other wineries throughout the Pacific Northwest are crafting luscious examples of the most noble of white grapes.
With spring here and warm weather not far away, we are getting back into the mood to drink more Riesling.
Here are 10 examples from Washington and Oregon that we’ve tasted in recent weeks.