- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
Great Northwest Wine top 100 wines of 2014: 30-21
The Great Northwest Wine crew tasted more than 5,000 wines in 2014, and we have come up with 100 wines from Washington, Oregon, British Columbia and Idaho that struck us as among the best we experienced.
The wines were selected from blind tastings in which we were involved, including competitions we run.
Each day, we are revealing 20 wines – 10 in the morning and 10 in the afternoon. We will conclude the next six days with a full story about our Great Northwest Wine of the Year.
Here we continue the top wines: 30 through 21.