- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
Great Northwest Wine top 100 wines of 2014: 40-31
The Great Northwest Wine crew tasted more than 5,000 wines in 2014, and we have come up with 100 wines from Washington, Oregon, British Columbia and Idaho that struck us as among the best we experienced.
The wines were selected from blind tastings in which we were involved, including competitions we run.
Each day, we are revealing 20 wines – 10 in the morning and 10 in the afternoon. We will conclude the next six days with a full story about our Great Northwest Wine of the Year.
Here we continue the top wines: 40 through 31.