- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
15 Great Northwest Wines
Each year, we taste through thousands of wine from throughout the world. Of course, our focus here is on wines from the Great Northwest, and here we present 15 wines that have earned our top “Outstanding!” rating.
These wines are among the best you’ll find in the Pacific Northwest, so they are well worth seeking out.