- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
Spring into Northwest Riesling
As temperatures warm, we start to think more about crisp, bracing wines to pair with summer fare.
In North America, the Pacific Northwest excels with the noble Riesling – and this is from all corners of our region. They come in all styles, from steely, minerally, dry styles to ultra-sweet dessert wines.
A few of our favorite Riesling food pairings include:
- Seared scallops.
- Grilled halibut topped with mango salsa.
- Chorizo con huevos.
- Spicy German sausage.
- Fried chicken.
- Chicken tikka masala.
Here are 10 delicious Pacific Northwest Rieslings we’ve tasted in recent weeks.