- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
15 Great Northwest wines for $15 or less
Looking for some great bargains? Many can still be had in the Pacific Northwest.
Our definition of best buys is $15 or less. That seems to be the threshold these days, and there are plenty of options, especially thanks to such larger wine companies as Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and Precept Wine. But there are others, too.
Here are 15 wines from Washington, Oregon and Idaho that retail for $15 or less. Just click that little arrow above to go through all the wines.