- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
William Church Winery 2014 Viognier, Columbia Valley, $25
The Balsleys continue their award-winning tradition in Woodinville, Wash., with this white grape from the Rhone Valley, and it starts with their relationships with Columbia Basin vineyards Conner Lee and Gamache. Enticing aromas of orange blossom, banana taffy, pineapple and orange oil lead to a delicious entry of white peach, Gala apple and Asian pear. Its clean and bright structure achieves balance from both citrus pith and acidity.
Production: 610 cases