- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
Scenes from Seattle Wine and Food Experience
SEATTLE – Hundreds of wine and food lovers crowded into the Seattle Center’s McCaw Hall and Exhibition Hall to enjoy the eighth annual Seattle Wine and Food Experience over the weekend.
On Saturday, festivities focused on sparkling wine and seafood, while Sunday’s grand tasting provided sips of wine, beer, cider and spirits, along with plenty of bites of food.
Here are a few scenes from the weekend event.