- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
Scenes from Taste Washington 2016 in Seattle
SEATTLE – Thousands of Washington wine fans poured into Taste Washington for four days of fun, food, wine – and a little education.
The 19th annual Taste Washington grand tasting took place at the CenturyLink Field Event Center near historic Pioneer Square, drawing wine lovers from throughout North America. More than 200 wineries and nearly 100 restaurants took part in the country’s largest single-region wine-and-food event.
Here are a few photos from the weekend’s festivities.