- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
Bargain whites abound across Great Northwest
With spring weather warming considerably, we will find ourselves reaching for crisp and refreshing white wines more often for the next several months.
It’s always good to have a couple of bottles in the refrigerator for any occasion, and it helps to ease budget concerns if they are inexpensive – say $15 or less.
And there are plenty of wines in this price range from which to chose throughout the Pacific Northwest. Here are a dozen delicious selections that we’ve tasted recently. Ask for them at your favorite wine merchant or contact the wineries directly.