- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Three Rivers Winery 2015 River’s Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! Each year, the Three Rivers Winery River’s Red annually ranks among the biggest bargains available in the Walla Walla Valley, and longtime winemaker Holly Turner stays true to her blend of Sangiovese (31%) and Malbec (30%) with Merlot. Aromas of black cherry, strawberry-rhubarb pie and orange peel flow nicely into a bright and juicy drink of Montmorency cherry, pomegranate and blackberry as smooth tannins keep the focus on the food-friendly acidity. Enjoy with spicy sausage or tomato-based dishes such as baked ziti.
Production: 2,856 cases