- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Northwest Cellars 2013 Intrigue Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $32
Robert Delf’s Left Bank Bordeaux-style blend of Cabernet Sauvignon (40%), Merlot (35%), Malbec (10%), Petit Verdot (10%) and Carménère carries aromas of sweet toast, Chukar Cherry, strawberry candy and rosemary that are mirrored in the mouth, backed by nicely managed tannins, blueberry acidity and a finish of cherry cola with vanilla.
Production: 232 cases