- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Malaga Springs Winery 2015 Cabernet Franc, Columbia Valley, $26
This delicious red from south of Malaga in northcentral Washington unveils complex aromas of violets, black cherries, blueberry and nicely managed chocolaty tannins. Winemaker Al Matthews has crafted a superbly balanced a classic red. It won a gold medal and best of class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Awards.
Production: 90 cases