- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Sagelands Vineyard 2014 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $10
Best Buy! This vintage for Sagelands Vineyard marks the 30th anniversary of the brand, which has its roots in the Yakima Valley. Sourcing for this bottling came from Willow Crest in the Yakima Valley as well as the massive Goose Ridge planting and Precept-controlled Wallula Vineyard in the Horse Heaven Hills. Cherry, lime and green pepper includes cedar and mint. The structure offers the style of Merlot often found in Washington, a mouthfilling and mouthwatering blend of blackberry and blueberry that gathers up pie cherry and pomegranate for a juicy finish.
Production: 3,404 cases