- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2017 Umiker Vineyard Lochsa Chardonnay, Lewis-Clark Valley, $15
Karl Umiker manages the vineyard and his wife, Coco, handles the winemaking at their estate operation in the Lewiston Orchards in the hills above the Clearwater River. Wonderful aromas and flavors of melted butter, Gala apples, and lemon zest are also found on the palate. Just the right amount of acidity supports the mouth feel sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition. It’s an ideal pairing with halibut.
Production: 290 cases