- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Yamhill Valley Vineyards 2017 Estate Rosé of Pinot Noir, McMinnville, $16
Peaches, nectarines and a hint of jasmine welcome you to this rosé of Pinot Noir, where the tartness of the cranberry and rhubarb profile shine through on the palate. Let the liquid linger and you’ll find a subtle finish of white pepper to balance out the fruit. This won best rosé and the Cole Danehower Memorial Award for Best Oregon Wine at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 500 cases