- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery 2017 Dry Rock Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $15
Bright aromas of grapefruit, gooseberry, lemon and lemon zest all are boldly displayed on the palate, backed by terrific acidity. Walter and Gordon Gehringer worked in tandem to win a gold medal for the second straight year and best of class at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 185 cases