- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Wit Cellars 2015 Cabernet Franc, Yakima Valley, $45
Longtime Washington winemaker Flint Nelson recently celebrated the second anniversary of his project in Prosser, and the showing by his 2015 Cabernet Franc adds more validation to Wine Press Northwest magazine’s selection of Wit Cellars as its 2017 Washington Winery to Watch. Wonderful fragrances of blackberry, plum, violets, subtle smokiness and a hint of root beer, with juicy consistency, tingling tannins and blackberry jam. This won a gold medal and best of class at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 94 cases