- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Martin-Scott Winery 2016 Needlerock Vineyard Pinot Gris, Columbia Valley, $14
Best Buy! East Wenatchee winemaker Mike Scott brings in grapes from his own Needlerock Vineyard just upstream from the Columbia River’s Rock Island Dam. This is a delicious PG with beautiful aromas of pink grapefruit, peach, jicama and starfruit. The silky texture leads to a lasting finish that’s just a touch off-dry at less than 1 percent residual sugar. It earned a double gold medal and best in class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Awards. The family enjoys their Pinot Gris alongside scallops, prawns, halibut and salmon as well as with ham, chicken, quiche, pasta, roasted vegetables and stir-fry.
Production: 128 cases