- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Eagle Creek Winery 2014 Syrah, Columbia Valley, $23
This Leavenworth winery has crafted a Syrah that unveils complex aromas of blueberry, boysenberry, black olive and charcuterie, giving way to notes of leather and spices and backed by full-bodied tannins and lovely oak integration. This won double gold and best of class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Competition. These wines, including the award-winning 2015 Chardonnay, are available year-round at the Eagle Creek Winery d’Vinery tasting room on Front Street.
Production: 90 cases