- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Bergdorf Cellars 2012 Cabernet Franc, Columbia Valley, $45
This small producer in the Cascade Mountain town of Leavenworth, Wash., has crafted a delicious red with complex aromas of leather, pipe tobacco and blue and black fruits. It’s all beautifully balanced with nice acidity and mild yet taut tannins that lead to a long, gentle finish. This won a double gold medal and best of class at the 2017 Wenatchee Wine Competition.
Production: 176 cases