- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Lookout Point Winery NV Blueprint Red Wine, Rattlesnake Hills, $24
George Petzinger sourced two sites in the Rattlesnake Hills, Lonesome Spring Ranch and Two Coyotes Vineyard, for his nonvintage Malbec-based Blueprint Red Wine. The result from this Selah, Wash., boutique producer is an inky purple drink of purple and blue fruit as blackberries, blueberries, plums and black currant are finished with a bit of spice and smooth tannins. This won a double gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition, and these wines can be found at Essencia Artisan Bakery in downtown Yakima.
Production: 100 cases