- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Lake Breeze Vineyards 2017 Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $22
British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley is a special place to grow white wine grapes, and Lake Breeze Winery on the Naramata Bench proves that with its 2017 Sauvignon Blanc. Honeysuckle, lemon and lime aromas lead to bright lemon and lime flavors, brilliant acidity and a long finish that displays abundant minerality. This won a double gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition, and suggested pairings include white fish, shellfish, poultry and goat cheese.
Production: 1,100 cases