- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2017 The Expedition Sauvignon Blanc, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! For the third consecutive vintage, Napa native Bill Murray pulled Sauvignon Blanc not from Canoe Ridge Vineyard in the Horse Heaven Hills but from another Precept-controlled site, young Skyfall Vineyard just below the northern slope of the Horse Heaven Hills near Benton City, Wash. The Sept. 1 harvest conjures up thoughts of gooseberry, Limeade and fruit cocktail nectar. It’s rather fascinating rich mouth feel slowly emerges, bringing a slice of Key Lime pie and sip of Orange Julius that’s super delicious and long.
Production: 1,988 cases