- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Cavatappi Winery 2017 Pinot Grigio, Columbia Valley, $11
Best Buy! Seattle restaurateur/founding winemaker Peter Dow’s tribute to Italy — cavatappi translates to wine opener — includes Pinot Gris, which is the only white wine in this Precept-owned brand’s portfolio. The Minick family’s Willow Crest Vineyard in the Yakima Valley has served as the source of this bold style of Pinot Gris that opens with notes of tangerine, baked peach and minerality, then finishes a heavy push of clementine.
Production: 1,200 cases