- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Robert Karl Cellars 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Horse Heaven Hills, $32
Spokane physician/winegrower Joseph Gunselman and Robert Karl Cellars sources from his Gunselman Bench, Phinny Hill and McKinley Springs vineyards in the Horse Heaven Hills for the 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon he’s built to thrive well into the next decade. Aromas of black cherry, blackberry and blueberry deliver the same flavors on the palate, then finish with a bit of dark chocolate and well-managed tannins. This won a double gold medal at the sixth annual Cascadia International Wine Competition.
Production: 300 cases