- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
Search results for "auclair"
Woodinville winemaker Charlie Auclair remains devoted to the vineyard of the late Fred Artz, relying on the Red Mountain site to create this tribute to Right Bank Bordeaux-style blend of Merlot (73%) and Cabernet Franc (25%) with...
- Posted September 3, 2016
Woodinville vintner Charlie Auclair bottles a Right Bank-style blend, but he also offers a bright, standalone expression of Cabernet Franc from historic Artz Vineyard on Red Mountain. It captures much of what Francophiles seek, opening with aromas...
- Posted August 12, 2016
The late Fred Artz was a key figure in the development of vineyards on Red Mountain, and Woodinville boutique winemaker Charlie Auclair continues to pay homage with this Bordeaux blend that’s heavy on Cabernet Sauvignon (80%) and...
- Posted July 16, 2016
Charlie Auclair uses this Sauvignon Blanc to offer a taste of history – wine using the first commercially harvested vinifera grapes from the earliest crush in Washington history. On Aug. 6, he pulled from the late Fred...
- Posted July 9, 2016
Charlie Auclair in Woodinville’s Warehouse District takes a different angle with his latest vintage of 96 Cedars as Merlot (39%) moves into the foreground when compared with the 2012 edition. The blend of Bordeaux varieties comes from...
- Posted June 10, 2016
This reference to the tradition of Bordeaux producers along the Left Bank leading their red blends with Cabernet Sauvignon, Woodinville vintner Charlie Auclair follows that practice with his bottling of Cabernet Sauvignon (60%), Merlot (26%), Cabernet Franc...
- Posted September 28, 2015
This boutique winery in Woodinville’s Warehouse District knows Washington’s smallest AVA quite well, and this vintage marked Charlie Auclair’s first foray into the Williams family’s Heart of the Hill Vineyard. Its bold nose of dark plum, blackberry...
- Posted September 12, 2015
Woodinville winemaker Charlie Auclair uses his 96 Cedars tier as his second label, yet his declassified blend of Cabernet Sauvignon (42%), Cabernet Franc (23%), Petit Verdot (8%) and Merlot serves as a remarkable introduction and a bargain alongside...
- Posted September 2, 2015
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Remember Washington’s historically early harvest, those Chardonnay grapes that went to Treveri Cellars on Aug. 7? It turns out a Woodinville winemaker picked Red Mountain Sauvignon Blanc one day earlier – making that what...
- Posted August 31, 2015
Woodinville boutique producer Charlie Auclair takes the right course with this Right Bank Bordeaux-style blend of Merlot (65%), Cabernet Franc (33%), Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot from the vineyard founded by the late Fred Artz, one of...
- Posted August 19, 2015