- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More British Columbia wine News
Canadian festival to feature Charles Smith Wines, Leighton
VANCOUVER, British Columbia – Washington winemaker Brennon Leighton of Charles Smith Wines will be...
- Posted December 23, 2014
Kettle Valley Winery proves reds can work in British Columbia
NARAMATA, British Columbia – Kettle Valley Winery is in one of the most remote...
- Posted December 18, 2014
Thanks to cold snap, Northwest ice wine harvest comes early
Frigid temperatures throughout the Pacific Northwest have given winemakers the chance to pick grapes...
- Posted November 21, 2014
British Columbia wine industry slows rate of plantings
KELOWNA, British Columbia – British Columbia’s wine industry grew slowly in terms of vineyard...
- Posted October 27, 2014
Top wines from 2nd annual Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – At last week’s second annual Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition,...
- Posted October 14, 2014
Riesling wins 2014 Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – A British Columbia Riesling – a wine that might never...
- Posted October 9, 2014
See Ya Later Ranch tops BC Wine Awards with Shiraz-Viognier
KELOWNA, British Columbia — Okanagan Valley winemaker Dave Carson earned a photo op with...
- Posted October 3, 2014
Township 7 recruits winemaker from Canadian giant Peller
PENTICTON, British Columbia — Township 7 Vineyards and Winery plans to make sparkling wine...
- Posted September 13, 2014
Whole Foods Market in U.S. set to sell British Columbia wines
BELLEVUE, Wash. — Erez Klein wants shoppers at Whole Foods Market stores in Washington...
- Posted September 5, 2014
Black Hills Estate Winery brings water ballet to vineyard
OLIVER, British Columbia — Black Hills Estate Winery was the first in Canada to...
- Posted August 8, 2014