- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
One of the hottest trends in Pacific Northwest wine country is dry, pink wines, a category...
Among the most exciting developments in Washington wine country in the past decade is the rising interest...
What goes into a great wine? That’s a question we get on a regular basis (along...
More Featured wines News
Red Mountain is red for many reasons
A question often asked by lovers of Northwest wine is how Red Mountain got...
- Posted March 18, 2018
Walla Walla rising with reds
As much as any region in Washington, perhaps none is as famous as the...
- Posted March 13, 2018
Merlot retains star power in Washington wine country
With nearly 33,000 tons harvested in Washington last fall, Merlot, one of the noble...
- Posted March 5, 2018
America’s favorite wine well-represented in Northwest
Chardonnay is, and continues to be America’s favorite wine. Of course, California leads the...
- Posted February 26, 2018
Oregon retains focus on Pinot Noir
A singular varietal focus gives Oregon a tremendous advantage in an ever-more crowded wine...
- Posted February 18, 2018
Wahluke Slope plays key role for Washington wineries
The Wahluke Slope is in a remote and arid section of Washington wine country,...
- Posted February 4, 2018
Washington’s state of Riesling
Washington has long had a reputation for crafting world-class Riesling, with the first plantings...
- Posted January 28, 2018