- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
Of the six official red grapes of Bordeaux, the one that we not often see standing...
One of the hottest trends in Pacific Northwest wine country is dry, pink wines, a category...
Among the most exciting developments in Washington wine country in the past decade is the rising interest...
More Featured wines News
What goes into making an outstanding Northwest wine?
What goes into a great wine? That’s a question we get on a regular...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Red Mountain is red for many reasons
A question often asked by lovers of Northwest wine is how Red Mountain got...
- Posted March 18, 2018
Walla Walla rising with reds
As much as any region in Washington, perhaps none is as famous as the...
- Posted March 13, 2018
Merlot retains star power in Washington wine country
With nearly 33,000 tons harvested in Washington last fall, Merlot, one of the noble...
- Posted March 5, 2018
America’s favorite wine well-represented in Northwest
Chardonnay is, and continues to be America’s favorite wine. Of course, California leads the...
- Posted February 26, 2018
Oregon retains focus on Pinot Noir
A singular varietal focus gives Oregon a tremendous advantage in an ever-more crowded wine...
- Posted February 18, 2018
Wahluke Slope plays key role for Washington wineries
The Wahluke Slope is in a remote and arid section of Washington wine country,...
- Posted February 4, 2018