- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
More Restaurants News
BC wines gain spotlight in Canlis penthouse
SEATTLE – British Columbia tourism officials knew a delicious way to promote their wine...
- Posted September 8, 2013
Seattle’s Triple Door pairs wine with burlesque
SEATTLE – Wild Ginger has been at the forefront of a number of delicious...
- Posted August 12, 2013
Northwest wines fit naturally at Seattle’s Cafe Flora
SEATTLE – Few restaurateurs in the Pacific Northwest seem to care as much about...
- Posted June 2, 2013
Renowned Vancouver chef moves to acclaimed BC wine country restaurant
SUMMERLAND, British Columbia – Local Lounge • Grille, past winner of Best British Columbia Wine...
- Posted May 28, 2013
Woodward Canyon Winery restaurant re-opens for second season
LOWDEN, Wash. — There are a number of outstanding lunch spots in Walla Walla,...
- Posted May 22, 2013
Northwest restaurants, wineries welcome Copper River salmon today
SEATTLE — Thirty years ago today, Jon Rowley got Seattle hooked on Copper River...
- Posted May 17, 2013
Tinhorn Creek’s Miradoro begins defense of winery restaurant award
OLIVER, British Columbia – A sure sign of the spring thaw in British Columbia’s...
- Posted March 9, 2013
Food delivery service wants to change law for Oregon wine
EUGENE, Ore. – Pony Express Restaurant Delivery Services wants to better serve customers seeking...
- Posted February 22, 2013
Willamette Valley winery to give away harvest weekend package
This week, Youngberg Hill Vineyards and Inn in Oregon’s Willamette Valley launched a giveway...
- Posted January 26, 2013
Book review: Wine Country Chef’s Table
Roy Breiman is best known in the Seattle area for his work as a...
- Posted January 25, 2013