- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
More Grapes News
Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape grower
ZILLAH, Wash. – She spent more than 15 years promoting Washington tourism and wine....
- Posted August 25, 2016
Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvest
RICHLAND, Wash. – As 28 tons of old-vine Sauvignon Blanc arrived at the crush...
- Posted August 19, 2016
Washington’s 2016 wine grape harvest kicks off
Washington’s wine grape harvest kicked off this weekend, with Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Pinot...
- Posted August 16, 2016
Verjus adds tart joy to food from unripe wine grapes
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Sour grapes used to be a thing, back in the...
- Posted August 15, 2016
Willamette Valley winemakers gear up for early harvest
DUNDEE, Ore. – Winemakers in the heart of Oregon wine country are gearing up...
- Posted August 10, 2016
Washington on track for record wine grape harvest
Washington is likely to crush a record amount of wine grapes this fall, perhaps...
- Posted August 9, 2016
Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintage
The Columbia Valley’s topsy-turvy weather is turning the 2016 vintage into one of the...
- Posted July 27, 2016
Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture program
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – As much as he wishes this gig could go on...
- Posted July 25, 2016
Kiona remains Washington’s Lemberger champion
RED MOUNTAIN, Wash. – Whenever JJ Williams reads another story about the demise of...
- Posted June 29, 2016
Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ begins
One Washington grape grower has found a few grapes turning purple in the Horse...
- Posted June 27, 2016