- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
More Idaho wine News
Colter’s Creek Winery revitalizes tiny Idaho town
JULIAETTA, Idaho – On Jan. 1, 1916, the state of Idaho turned dry, four...
- Posted June 9, 2016
Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting room
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – Earl Sullivan’s problem at Telaya Wine Co. is a good one...
- Posted May 26, 2016
3 Horse Ranch Vineyards to toast Idaho Wine Month with Eagle Foothills wines
EAGLE, Idaho – Gary Cunningham needs no help selling them, but 3 Horse Ranch...
- Posted May 16, 2016
Feds establish Lewis-Clark Valley AVA, modify Columbia Valley
Perhaps it did take a small act of Congress, but the Lewis-Clark Valley American...
- Posted April 20, 2016
Senators ‘urge’ TTB to approve Lewis-Clark Valley AVA
Senators from Washington and Idaho sent a bi-partisan letter Wednesday to the agency in...
- Posted April 7, 2016
Idaho wine industry honors Sawtooth’s Meredith Smith
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – The Idaho wine industry took a moment from its annual meeting...
- Posted February 29, 2016
Idaho wine industry welcomes new plantings
CALDWELL, Idaho – Idaho’s wine industry has a growing audience. Problem is, they aren’t...
- Posted February 23, 2016
Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho wine
GARDEN CITY, Idaho – Earl and Carrie Sullivan opened the doors Tuesday to their...
- Posted February 3, 2016
Climate expert Greg Jones to address Idaho wine industry
BOISE, Idaho – Next month, Executive Director Moya Dolsby will orchestrate her eighth Idaho...
- Posted January 12, 2016
Bubbles rise within Idaho wine industry
BOISE, Idaho – It was the prospect of making Syrah from the Snake River...
- Posted December 11, 2015