- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
BOISE, Idaho — Considering consumer thirst for the sold-out 10th annual Savor Idaho, Moya Dolsby and...
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — The hot and early 2015 vintage set records throughout the Pacific Northwest in...
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Donations have reached a record number and 15 new wineries will be participating...
More News News
Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
Hill Parks Redwine II, a longtime ambassador for the Pacific Northwest wine industry as...
- Posted June 4, 2018
15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — This spring marks the 15th anniversary of Walla Walla Community...
- Posted May 29, 2018
Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
Union Wine Co., stands at No. 2 on the Portland Business Journal’s latest ranking...
- Posted May 20, 2018
Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. — Pinotphiles unable to commit to the entire International Pinot Noir Celebration,...
- Posted May 13, 2018
Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
SEATTLE — Taste Washington broke several records this spring, highlighted by overall attendance of...
- Posted May 9, 2018
Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Ask anyone in the Walla Walla Valley wine industry to...
- Posted May 4, 2018
Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
DALLAS, Ore. – Tony Rynders has made some of the Oregon wine industry’s most...
- Posted May 3, 2018