- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
More News News
California giant adds Washington wine to portfolio
One of California’s largest and most successful wineries is dipping its toes into Washington...
- Posted January 10, 2013
Precept Wine to release 2012 Merlot in February
Precept Wine, which isn’t shy about creating unusual projects, plans next month to...
- Posted January 9, 2013
Largest wine competition in U.S. begins today
The first major U.S. wine competition begins today. It’s also the largest judging of...
- Posted January 8, 2013
Top 10 Pacific Northwest wine stories of 2012
By most accounts, 2012 was a year of moving forward in the Pacific Northwest...
- Posted December 30, 2012
WSU Wine Science Center keeps moving toward construction
Washington State University‘s $23 million Wine Science Center continues to march forward, with the...
- Posted December 24, 2012
Last chance for first major wine judging of 2013
Christmas Eve is the last chance for wineries to enter the San Francisco Chronicle...
- Posted December 23, 2012
Taste Washington discount available through Dec. 31
The Washington State Wine Commission presented another Christmas gift idea to those who enjoy...
- Posted December 20, 2012
Platinum winner Watermill to pour Thursday in Sumner
Watermill Winery in Milton-Freewater, Ore., produced another Platinum-winning wine last month in Wine Press...
- Posted December 19, 2012
Canada honors McWatters again for wine industry work
Harry McWatters, who helped grow the British Columbia wine industry, has been presented Canada’s...
- Posted December 18, 2012
Washington State Wine Awards go beyond restaurants
For a decade, diners wanting to patronize restaurants that support Washington wineries used the...
- Posted December 16, 2012