- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
More News News
Chateau Ste. Michelle, Maryhill announce winery concert lineups
As has become tradition, Chateau Ste. Michelle and Maryhill Winery are using the final...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Oregon’s Wine by Joe opens up cans into 14 states as Joe to Go
DUNDEE, Ore. – Oregon-grown star winemaker Joe Dobbes made Gretchen Boock his first hire...
- Posted March 20, 2018
Norm McKibben of Pepper Bridge headlines Northwest Wine Encounter
BELLINGHAM, Wash. – A trio of famed Walla Walla Valley producers, led by Norm...
- Posted March 19, 2018
Precept names Mouat as Canoe Ridge Vineyard winemaker
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Haydn Mouat, a winemaker from New Zealand who is well-acquainted...
- Posted March 18, 2018
Taste Washington turns 21 this week
SEATTLE — Organizers for the 21st Taste Washington continue to create unique experiences for...
- Posted March 17, 2018
$6 million donation by Domaine Serene owners to boost Linfield wine studies
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Grace and Ken Evenstad of Oregon’s iconic Domaine Serene Winery helped...
- Posted March 8, 2018
Cinder Wines buys Tempranillo fruit from famed Abacela
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — An Arctic blast and a horrific hailstorm in the Snake...
- Posted February 15, 2018
Barnard Griffin plants first kiss with Sangiovese rosé on Valentine’s Day
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin Winery’s Rosé of Sangiovese has blossomed into a harbinger...
- Posted February 12, 2018
Walla Walla Community College grads excel in West Coast judgings
WALLA WALLA — From Mattawa to Maine, graduates of the Walla Walla Community College...
- Posted February 6, 2018
‘Style council’ to lead Oregon Chardonnay Celebration
NEWBERG, Ore. — Many of the state’s top winemakers continue to offer an array...
- Posted February 5, 2018