- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
More Oregon wine News
Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Celebration in Oregon
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — A few tickets to one of the Northwest wine industry’s most...
- Posted April 10, 2017
Oregon’s Pinot Noir legacy
Oregon’s modern-day wine industry traces its lineage to the 1960s. The first Pinot Noir...
- Posted April 9, 2017
Northwest wineries shine on Wine Spectator bargain list
Wine Spectator, the world’s leading wine publication, pays tribute to some of the Pacific...
- Posted April 8, 2017
Willamette Valley wineries raise $472K in 80 minutes with barrel auction
NEWBERG, Ore. — The allure of Oregon Pinot Noir raised $472,000 in 80 minutes...
- Posted April 2, 2017
Oregon producers stand out at Rosé Today competition
HEALDSBURG, Calif. — Del Rio Vineyards, one of the Oregon wine industry’s most important...
- Posted April 1, 2017
Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot Brand
NEW YORK CITY — Shanken Communications, whose publishing empire includes Wine Spectator, selected A...
- Posted March 10, 2017
Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan Wilson
CAVE JUNCTION, Ore. — Foris Vineyards, one of Southern Oregon’s oldest properties, has named...
- Posted March 9, 2017
2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific Northwest
ASHLAND, Ore. — Climate researcher Greg Jones confirmed Tuesday what many in the Pacific...
- Posted March 8, 2017
New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in Oregon
NEWBERG, Ore. – One of Oregon’s oldest and most respected wineries has new leadership...
- Posted February 23, 2017
Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judging
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Oregon brands Alexana Winery and Chehalem Wines and Washington state’s...
- Posted February 4, 2017