- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
More Oregon wine News
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration set for move to Portland
Southern Oregon serves as the trailhead for the Pacific Northwest’s Tempranillo movement, and now...
- Posted November 12, 2017
Audience for Syrah grows among Oregon winemakers, growers
We tend to think of Oregon as Pinot Noir country. Rightly so. The 2016...
- Posted September 10, 2017
Oregon Wine Experience raises $1.02 million for children’s health care
MEDFORD, Ore. — Wine lovers, the Oregon wine industry and volunteer efforts by the...
- Posted September 9, 2017
Oregon wine industry tops 725 wineries, 30,000 acres of vines
PORTLAND, Ore. — The Oregon wine industry grew its sales in 2016 by 12...
- Posted August 29, 2017
Second-generation Weisinger tops Oregon Wine Competition with Tempranillo
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. – It’s appropriate that second-generation winemaker Eric Weisinger, president of the Oregon...
- Posted August 25, 2017
Brooks Winery in Oregon creates Great American Eclipse experience
AMITY, Ore. – For a number of wineries in Oregon’s Willamette Valley, the 2017...
- Posted August 20, 2017
IPNC sets table for celebration of Oregon, Pinot Noir
McMINNVILLE, Ore. – Ask an international wine expert what Oregon...
- Posted July 25, 2017
Linfield hires Greg Jones to lead wine studies program
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Linfield College in Oregon’s Willamette Valley made international news Friday with...
- Posted June 26, 2017
Support for Oregon Pinot Noir shows as IPNC nears another sellout
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — This year, the International Pinot Noir Celebration enters its fourth decade,...
- Posted June 4, 2017
WineAmerica presents Oregon Sen. Wyden with award
WineAmerica, the nation’s largest wine advocacy organization, recently presented Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) with...
- Posted May 1, 2017