- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More Oregon wine News
Support for Oregon Pinot Noir shows as IPNC nears another sellout
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — This year, the International Pinot Noir Celebration enters its fourth decade,...
- Posted June 4, 2017
WineAmerica presents Oregon Sen. Wyden with award
WineAmerica, the nation’s largest wine advocacy organization, recently presented Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.) with...
- Posted May 1, 2017
Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine Competition
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — Pacific Northwest wines from both sides of the border, led...
- Posted April 21, 2017
Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Celebration in Oregon
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — A few tickets to one of the Northwest wine industry’s most...
- Posted April 10, 2017
Oregon’s Pinot Noir legacy
Oregon’s modern-day wine industry traces its lineage to the 1960s. The first Pinot Noir...
- Posted April 9, 2017
Northwest wineries shine on Wine Spectator bargain list
Wine Spectator, the world’s leading wine publication, pays tribute to some of the Pacific...
- Posted April 8, 2017
Willamette Valley wineries raise $472K in 80 minutes with barrel auction
NEWBERG, Ore. — The allure of Oregon Pinot Noir raised $472,000 in 80 minutes...
- Posted April 2, 2017
Oregon producers stand out at Rosé Today competition
HEALDSBURG, Calif. — Del Rio Vineyards, one of the Oregon wine industry’s most important...
- Posted April 1, 2017
Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot Brand
NEW YORK CITY — Shanken Communications, whose publishing empire includes Wine Spectator, selected A...
- Posted March 10, 2017
Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan Wilson
CAVE JUNCTION, Ore. — Foris Vineyards, one of Southern Oregon’s oldest properties, has named...
- Posted March 9, 2017