- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More Oregon wine News
2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific Northwest
ASHLAND, Ore. — Climate researcher Greg Jones confirmed Tuesday what many in the Pacific...
- Posted March 8, 2017
New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in Oregon
NEWBERG, Ore. – One of Oregon’s oldest and most respected wineries has new leadership...
- Posted February 23, 2017
Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judging
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Oregon brands Alexana Winery and Chehalem Wines and Washington state’s...
- Posted February 4, 2017
McMinnville group to build 4-story Atticus Hotel for Oregon wine tourists
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Oregon native Erin Stephenson developed a successful boutique lodging business for...
- Posted January 25, 2017
Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awards
PORTLAND, Ore. — Larks Home Kitchen Cuisine, with restaurants in the Rogue Valley communities...
- Posted January 21, 2017
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tasting
ASHLAND, Ore. — Winemakers throughout Oregon will cast a spotlight on Tempranillo for the...
- Posted January 4, 2017
Sip McMinnville to toast 10 years at Evergreen Space Museum
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. — The 24th annual McMinnville Wine and Food Classic, one of the...
- Posted December 23, 2016
Oregon Chardonnay Celebration takes more statewide view in 2017
NEWBERG, Ore. — Next year’s Oregon Chardonnay Celebration will take a more statewide approach...
- Posted December 13, 2016
Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills Vineyard
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Casey McClellan planted Merlot in the original Seven Hills Vineyard...
- Posted December 8, 2016
Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totals
ASHLAND, Ore. — Climate expert Greg Jones points out that after 11 months, the...
- Posted December 6, 2016