- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
More Oregon wine News
Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine Competition
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — Pacific Northwest wines from both sides of the border, led...
- Posted April 21, 2017
Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Celebration in Oregon
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — A few tickets to one of the Northwest wine industry’s most...
- Posted April 10, 2017
Oregon’s Pinot Noir legacy
Oregon’s modern-day wine industry traces its lineage to the 1960s. The first Pinot Noir...
- Posted April 9, 2017
Northwest wineries shine on Wine Spectator bargain list
Wine Spectator, the world’s leading wine publication, pays tribute to some of the Pacific...
- Posted April 8, 2017
Willamette Valley wineries raise $472K in 80 minutes with barrel auction
NEWBERG, Ore. — The allure of Oregon Pinot Noir raised $472,000 in 80 minutes...
- Posted April 2, 2017
Oregon producers stand out at Rosé Today competition
HEALDSBURG, Calif. — Del Rio Vineyards, one of the Oregon wine industry’s most important...
- Posted April 1, 2017
Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot Brand
NEW YORK CITY — Shanken Communications, whose publishing empire includes Wine Spectator, selected A...
- Posted March 10, 2017
Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan Wilson
CAVE JUNCTION, Ore. — Foris Vineyards, one of Southern Oregon’s oldest properties, has named...
- Posted March 9, 2017
2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific Northwest
ASHLAND, Ore. — Climate researcher Greg Jones confirmed Tuesday what many in the Pacific...
- Posted March 8, 2017
New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in Oregon
NEWBERG, Ore. – One of Oregon’s oldest and most respected wineries has new leadership...
- Posted February 23, 2017