- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
More Oregon wine News
McMinnville group to build 4-story Atticus Hotel for Oregon wine tourists
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — Oregon native Erin Stephenson developed a successful boutique lodging business for...
- Posted January 25, 2017
Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awards
PORTLAND, Ore. — Larks Home Kitchen Cuisine, with restaurants in the Rogue Valley communities...
- Posted January 21, 2017
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tasting
ASHLAND, Ore. — Winemakers throughout Oregon will cast a spotlight on Tempranillo for the...
- Posted January 4, 2017
Sip McMinnville to toast 10 years at Evergreen Space Museum
MCMINNVILLE, Ore. — The 24th annual McMinnville Wine and Food Classic, one of the...
- Posted December 23, 2016
Oregon Chardonnay Celebration takes more statewide view in 2017
NEWBERG, Ore. — Next year’s Oregon Chardonnay Celebration will take a more statewide approach...
- Posted December 13, 2016
Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills Vineyard
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Casey McClellan planted Merlot in the original Seven Hills Vineyard...
- Posted December 8, 2016
Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totals
ASHLAND, Ore. — Climate expert Greg Jones points out that after 11 months, the...
- Posted December 6, 2016
¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets record
PORTLAND, Ore. — Wine lovers in Oregon pulled together in record fashion this month...
- Posted November 19, 2016
Seattle’s Ackley Beverage buys Oregon vineyard in Yamhill-Carlton
SEATTLE — Ackley Beverage Group, a private equity company based in Seattle, reinforced its...
- Posted November 15, 2016
Walla Walla wine industry appoints Heather Unwin as executive director
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Heather Unwin has been teaching a wine marketing class at...
- Posted November 14, 2016