- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
PORTLAND, Ore. – One of the hottest trends in the world of wine – around...
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Sheri Morano’s aura of approachability and lack of pretentiousness belie the fact...
ROSEBURG, Ore. – If Stephen Reustle hadn’t gone out for a jog one day, all of...
More Podcast News
Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a wine
The next time you pick up a glass of inexpensive red wine, you might...
- Posted October 27, 2016
Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identity
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – For the first eight vintages of Doubleback, Chris Figgins has...
- Posted October 20, 2016
Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industry
CALDWELL, Idaho – It’s all come together in a short period of time, but...
- Posted October 13, 2016
Idaho’s Bitner pays tribute to old vines with new label
CALDWELL, Idaho – Ron Bitner has spent half his life talking to his first...
- Posted September 30, 2016
Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new wines
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. – Chris Figgins knows he has a good thing going. He wants...
- Posted September 22, 2016
Joe Ginet transforms Plaisance Ranch into award-winning Oregon winery
WILLIAMS, Ore. – After milking cows twice a day for 30 years, Southern Oregon...
- Posted September 15, 2016
Mercer Estates becoming Washington’s Malbec leader
PROSSER, Wash. – With the rise of Cabernet Sauvignon and the incredible interest in...
- Posted September 8, 2016