- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
More Product reviews News
GrillGrate makes for great backyard barbecue
One of the best culinary experiences for Pacific Northwest carnivores pairs a glass of...
- Posted June 21, 2014
Latah Creek Wine Cellars in Spokane re-issues cookbooks
SPOKANE, Wash. – This weekend, Latah Creek Wine Cellars will hold its annual Mother’s...
- Posted May 7, 2014
Jon Bonné calls ‘New California Wine’ an echo of Washington
SAN FRANCISCO – Jon Bonné’s experience writing about wine in Washington state led directly...
- Posted March 24, 2014
‘Champagne: A History of Bubbles’ offers fun look via comic book
It’s Christmas Day, but sommelier Oumy Diaw wants all your pain to be limited...
- Posted December 25, 2013
‘A First Course in Wine’ by Batali somm Dan Amatuzzi easy to digest
Many things Mario Batali touches turn into gold, so it makes since New York...
- Posted December 21, 2013
Latest ‘World Atlas of Wine’ provides overview of Pacific Northwest
When famed British writer Hugh Johnson first published The World Atlas of Wine in...
- Posted October 26, 2013
Northwest gems fit in latest ‘Hugh Johnson’s Pocket Wine Book’
Hugh Johnson’s Pocket Wine Book 2014 recently hit the shelves, and it’s interesting to...
- Posted October 7, 2013
Book review: Dishing Up Oregon
One of the truly great things about living in the Pacific Northwest is the...
- Posted January 31, 2013
Book review: Wine Country Chef’s Table
Roy Breiman is best known in the Seattle area for his work as a...
- Posted January 25, 2013
Book review: The Makers of American Wine
In “The Makers of American Wine: A Record of Two Hundred Years,” author Thomas...
- Posted January 6, 2013