- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More Product reviews News
GrillGrate makes for great backyard barbecue
One of the best culinary experiences for Pacific Northwest carnivores pairs a glass of...
- Posted June 21, 2014
Latah Creek Wine Cellars in Spokane re-issues cookbooks
SPOKANE, Wash. – This weekend, Latah Creek Wine Cellars will hold its annual Mother’s...
- Posted May 7, 2014
Jon Bonné calls ‘New California Wine’ an echo of Washington
SAN FRANCISCO – Jon Bonné’s experience writing about wine in Washington state led directly...
- Posted March 24, 2014
‘Champagne: A History of Bubbles’ offers fun look via comic book
It’s Christmas Day, but sommelier Oumy Diaw wants all your pain to be limited...
- Posted December 25, 2013
‘A First Course in Wine’ by Batali somm Dan Amatuzzi easy to digest
Many things Mario Batali touches turn into gold, so it makes since New York...
- Posted December 21, 2013
Latest ‘World Atlas of Wine’ provides overview of Pacific Northwest
When famed British writer Hugh Johnson first published The World Atlas of Wine in...
- Posted October 26, 2013
Northwest gems fit in latest ‘Hugh Johnson’s Pocket Wine Book’
Hugh Johnson’s Pocket Wine Book 2014 recently hit the shelves, and it’s interesting to...
- Posted October 7, 2013
Book review: Dishing Up Oregon
One of the truly great things about living in the Pacific Northwest is the...
- Posted January 31, 2013
Book review: Wine Country Chef’s Table
Roy Breiman is best known in the Seattle area for his work as a...
- Posted January 25, 2013
Book review: The Makers of American Wine
In “The Makers of American Wine: A Record of Two Hundred Years,” author Thomas...
- Posted January 6, 2013