- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
McMINNVILLE, Ore. — The hot and early 2015 vintage set records throughout the Pacific Northwest in...
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Donations have reached a record number and 15 new wineries will be participating...
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — This spring marks the 15th anniversary of Walla Walla Community College’s enology...
More Washington wine News
Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
SEATTLE — Taste Washington broke several records this spring, highlighted by overall attendance of...
- Posted May 9, 2018
Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – A year ago, Abeja winery owners Ken and Ginger Harrison...
- Posted April 29, 2018
Chateau Ste. Michelle, Maryhill announce winery concert lineups
As has become tradition, Chateau Ste. Michelle and Maryhill Winery are using the final...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Norm McKibben of Pepper Bridge headlines Northwest Wine Encounter
BELLINGHAM, Wash. – A trio of famed Walla Walla Valley producers, led by Norm...
- Posted March 19, 2018
Precept names Mouat as Canoe Ridge Vineyard winemaker
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Haydn Mouat, a winemaker from New Zealand who is well-acquainted...
- Posted March 18, 2018
Taste Washington turns 21 this week
SEATTLE — Organizers for the 21st Taste Washington continue to create unique experiences for...
- Posted March 17, 2018
Washington wine grape 2017 harvest down by 16 percent
SEATTLE – As predicted last fall, Washington’s wine grape crop fell short of record...
- Posted March 2, 2018