- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
More Washington wine News
15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — This spring marks the 15th anniversary of Walla Walla Community...
- Posted May 29, 2018
Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
SEATTLE — Taste Washington broke several records this spring, highlighted by overall attendance of...
- Posted May 9, 2018
Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – A year ago, Abeja winery owners Ken and Ginger Harrison...
- Posted April 29, 2018
Chateau Ste. Michelle, Maryhill announce winery concert lineups
As has become tradition, Chateau Ste. Michelle and Maryhill Winery are using the final...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Norm McKibben of Pepper Bridge headlines Northwest Wine Encounter
BELLINGHAM, Wash. – A trio of famed Walla Walla Valley producers, led by Norm...
- Posted March 19, 2018
Precept names Mouat as Canoe Ridge Vineyard winemaker
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Haydn Mouat, a winemaker from New Zealand who is well-acquainted...
- Posted March 18, 2018
Taste Washington turns 21 this week
SEATTLE — Organizers for the 21st Taste Washington continue to create unique experiences for...
- Posted March 17, 2018
Washington wine grape 2017 harvest down by 16 percent
SEATTLE – As predicted last fall, Washington’s wine grape crop fell short of record...
- Posted March 2, 2018
Barnard Griffin plants first kiss with Sangiovese rosé on Valentine’s Day
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin Winery’s Rosé of Sangiovese has blossomed into a harbinger...
- Posted February 12, 2018
Walla Walla Community College grads excel in West Coast judgings
WALLA WALLA — From Mattawa to Maine, graduates of the Walla Walla Community College...
- Posted February 6, 2018