- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
More Washington wine News
Shane Collins leaves Tsillan Cellars to join Rocky Pond Winery
CHELAN, Wash. – Lake Chelan winemaker Shane Collins wasn’t looking to leave stately Tsillan...
- Posted July 13, 2017
Washington Riesling not just a Ste. Michelle thing
When most folks hear “Riesling” and “Washington” in the same sentence, they might automatically...
- Posted July 9, 2017
Maryhill Winery rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — Maryhill Winery, a destination for Columbia Gorge travelers, dominated the 34th...
- Posted June 23, 2017
Reininger, Domaine Serene, Mission Hill go Platinum at Decanter World Wine Awards
LONDON — Domaine Serene in Oregon, Walla Walla’s Reininger and Mission Hill Family Estate...
- Posted June 10, 2017
Precept Wine teams up nationwide with P.F. Chang’s
SEATTLE – One of Washington’s largest wine producers has teamed up with a...
- Posted June 8, 2017
Ste. Michelle brings back Domaine Ste. Michelle label
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Nearly four years ago, the Northwest’s largest sparkling wine producer got...
- Posted June 3, 2017
Mercer Canyons tops Indy International with $17 Cab
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Washington wine took the triple crown at this month’s 26th...
- Posted May 29, 2017
Marshall Edwards grows some of Washington’s top wines
BENTON CITY, Wash. — It’s an oft-repeated adage that great wine is made in...
- Posted May 9, 2017
Washington State Wine Competition returns this spring
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — After a two-year hiatus, the Washington State Wine Competition is returning....
- Posted May 2, 2017
Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankings
SEATTLE — This summer, the Auction of Washington Wines celebrates its 30th anniversary, and...
- Posted April 27, 2017