- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
More Wine competitions News
Northwest wines win top medals at Florida competition
EAST PALATKA, Fla. – Northwest wines won 12 gold medals from the 26th annual...
- Posted March 6, 2013
Tasting Cabernet Sauvignon
On Thursday, the Great Northwest Wine crew tasting through 140 Cabernet Sauvignons, a blind...
- Posted January 27, 2013
A closer look at some Northwest wines at the San Francisco Chronicle judging
The San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – the Daytona 500 of North American wine...
- Posted January 17, 2013
How Northwest wines fared at the 2013 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
Here are the medals won by Pacific Northwest wineries in the 2013 San Francisco...
- Posted January 13, 2013
San Francisco Chronicle hangs 2 gold medals on Hogue Cellars Riesling
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – A head cold forced Co Dinn out of the office Friday...
- Posted January 12, 2013
Northwest wines win 8 top awards in giant California competition
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – Eight Northwest wines earned best-of-class awards at the nation’s largest wine...
- Posted January 11, 2013
Largest wine competition in U.S. begins today
The first major U.S. wine competition begins today. It’s also the largest judging of...
- Posted January 8, 2013
Last chance for first major wine judging of 2013
Christmas Eve is the last chance for wineries to enter the San Francisco Chronicle...
- Posted December 23, 2012