- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
More Wine competitions News
Tasting Cabernet Sauvignon
On Thursday, the Great Northwest Wine crew tasting through 140 Cabernet Sauvignons, a blind...
- Posted January 27, 2013
A closer look at some Northwest wines at the San Francisco Chronicle judging
The San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – the Daytona 500 of North American wine...
- Posted January 17, 2013
How Northwest wines fared at the 2013 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
Here are the medals won by Pacific Northwest wineries in the 2013 San Francisco...
- Posted January 13, 2013
San Francisco Chronicle hangs 2 gold medals on Hogue Cellars Riesling
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – A head cold forced Co Dinn out of the office Friday...
- Posted January 12, 2013
Northwest wines win 8 top awards in giant California competition
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – Eight Northwest wines earned best-of-class awards at the nation’s largest wine...
- Posted January 11, 2013
Largest wine competition in U.S. begins today
The first major U.S. wine competition begins today. It’s also the largest judging of...
- Posted January 8, 2013
Last chance for first major wine judging of 2013
Christmas Eve is the last chance for wineries to enter the San Francisco Chronicle...
- Posted December 23, 2012