- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More Wine competitions News
Pinot Gris by Oregon’s Pike Road tops fifth annual Great Northwest Invitational
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Second-generation winemaker Adam Campbell ranks among the West Coast elite...
- Posted October 7, 2017
Second-generation Weisinger tops Oregon Wine Competition with Tempranillo
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. – It’s appropriate that second-generation winemaker Eric Weisinger, president of the Oregon...
- Posted August 25, 2017
Cashmere winery Crayelle tops Wenatchee wine judging
WENATCHEE – A small winery in Cashmere took home top honors at the seventh...
- Posted August 18, 2017
Maryhill Winery rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — Maryhill Winery, a destination for Columbia Gorge travelers, dominated the 34th...
- Posted June 23, 2017
Palencia uses Grenache to top Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Victor Palencia, a wunderkind of the Washington wine industry, paced...
- Posted June 19, 2017
Reininger, Domaine Serene, Mission Hill go Platinum at Decanter World Wine Awards
LONDON — Domaine Serene in Oregon, Walla Walla’s Reininger and Mission Hill Family Estate...
- Posted June 10, 2017
Mercer Canyons tops Indy International with $17 Cab
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Washington wine took the triple crown at this month’s 26th...
- Posted May 29, 2017
La Frenz Winery in Naramata dominates top California competition
SONOMA, Calif. – Jeff Martin, a British Columbia winemaker with more than 40 vintages...
- Posted May 22, 2017
Washington State Wine Competition returns this spring
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — After a two-year hiatus, the Washington State Wine Competition is returning....
- Posted May 2, 2017
Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine Competition
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — Pacific Northwest wines from both sides of the border, led...
- Posted April 21, 2017