- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
More Wine competitions News
Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine Competition
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. – Southern Oregon winemaker Bryan Wilson continues to show his skill with...
- Posted August 26, 2016
Northwest wines shine at San Francisco International Wine Competition
SAN FRANCISCO – Five Northwest wines earned top honors at the San Francisco International...
- Posted July 13, 2016
Deep Roots Winery 2014 Syrah wins All Canadian Wine Championships
PICTON, Ontario – Deep Roots Winery on British Columbia’s Naramata Bench and Arrowleaf Cellars...
- Posted July 1, 2016
British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine Competition
POMONA, Calif. – Forty Pacific Northwest wines earned gold medals or better at the...
- Posted June 28, 2016
4th Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition is today
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – A wine competition that helps pay for the education of...
- Posted June 14, 2016
6th Wenatchee wine competition starts today
WENATCHEE, Wash. – One of Washington’s fastest-growing wine regions has a wine festival that...
- Posted June 7, 2016
Pinot Noir by Ken Wright wins rare U.S. gold medal in London
LONDON – Angela Estate, a Pinot Noir producer in Carlton, Ore., that retains famed...
- Posted May 30, 2016
Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judging
SANTA ROSA, Calif. – Southern Oregon’s Stephen Reustle continues to show why he deserves...
- Posted May 27, 2016
Chateau Ste. Michelle wins big in New York
ROCHESTER, N.Y. – Washington’s oldest and largest winery scored big again at one of...
- Posted May 9, 2016
St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia wine
PENTICTON, British Columbia – Andy Gebert, winemaker and co-owner of St. Hubertus & Oak...
- Posted April 30, 2016