- WSU studies tiny Samurai wasp in war vs. stink bug
- Maryhill Winery to be part of $1.5 billion Vancouver USA waterfront development
- Illahe Vineyards goes canoe for Pinot Noir delivery to PDX
- Walla Walla Valley vines branch out nearly 3,000 acres
- 2018 heat units tracking near 2014 vintage for Northwest wine
- Washington wine lovers should seek out big Petit Verdot
- Bergevin Lane in Walla Walla promotes Smith to head winemaker
- Katie Nelson takes over for Juan Muñoz Oca at Columbia Crest
- Lenné Estate exudes sophistication, sense of place with Pinot Noir
- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
More Wine competitions News
Silvara Vineyards’ Malbec best in North Central Washington
WENATCHEE, Wash. – For the second time in four years, a small winery near...
- Posted August 29, 2016
Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine Competition
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. – Southern Oregon winemaker Bryan Wilson continues to show his skill with...
- Posted August 26, 2016
Northwest wines shine at San Francisco International Wine Competition
SAN FRANCISCO – Five Northwest wines earned top honors at the San Francisco International...
- Posted July 13, 2016
Deep Roots Winery 2014 Syrah wins All Canadian Wine Championships
PICTON, Ontario – Deep Roots Winery on British Columbia’s Naramata Bench and Arrowleaf Cellars...
- Posted July 1, 2016
British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine Competition
POMONA, Calif. – Forty Pacific Northwest wines earned gold medals or better at the...
- Posted June 28, 2016
4th Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition is today
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – A wine competition that helps pay for the education of...
- Posted June 14, 2016
6th Wenatchee wine competition starts today
WENATCHEE, Wash. – One of Washington’s fastest-growing wine regions has a wine festival that...
- Posted June 7, 2016
Pinot Noir by Ken Wright wins rare U.S. gold medal in London
LONDON – Angela Estate, a Pinot Noir producer in Carlton, Ore., that retains famed...
- Posted May 30, 2016
Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judging
SANTA ROSA, Calif. – Southern Oregon’s Stephen Reustle continues to show why he deserves...
- Posted May 27, 2016
Chateau Ste. Michelle wins big in New York
ROCHESTER, N.Y. – Washington’s oldest and largest winery scored big again at one of...
- Posted May 9, 2016